Deathy mouse, Day Tripper & I.S.

Deathy Mouse,

You are correct about Buddy Holly and Chuck Berry.  True founding fathers.  I
just didn't feel they created the avalanche.

Regarding ICSFM.  When I listen to that song two things stand out:

     1.  PT uses a one note lead through the whole song and in my mind it
works.
          Very shrewd for a power chord bloke.

     2.  During the bridge Moon's drums sound like machine gun fire.  I don't
think it is
          humanly possible to play any faster.  but I am not a drummer.

I am not trying to change your opinion about the song.  I have tried in the
past to talk to my friends about some of these things and I can see their
eyes glaze over.  Just sharing my own likes.

To I. S.

If you haven't already, try and find a copy of Tommy Live At Leeds. It's put
out by Midas Touch on CD. It's almost the entire opera performed during the
lal concert.

MR. Day Tripper,

With a handle like yours I can see how you would attract the squirrelier
types of fans on the listing.

This listing gives me an opportunity to forget about the rest of the world
for a while and think only about somethings that I have really enjoyed.  I
would have to agree with the presumably Lovely Lisa,  that the name calling
and down right attacks are really beneath the intent of the list.  Nothing
wrong with an exchange of opinions or a decent debate about an issue.  But
why is it necessary to bash people on a personal level?  The toughest thing
in the world to do is change someone elses opinion.

Rhonda was only on the list for about a week and she was driven off by
personal attacks.  The lady knew her Who, it's to bad she got trashed.
 Granted she trashed back but it really should have never come to that
conclusion.

Thank you for your advice.