Re: The Beatles...again...

I'd just like to ask everyone a question...why, why, why can we not
seem to go for more than a couple of weeks without getting into a
long boring discussion about the Beatles?  I can understand them
coming up every so often, what with being a band of roughly the same
era as the Who and all, but really now.  To use a Pete quote for
purposes other than that for which it was originally intended, "A
little is enough".

- -Yellow "A yummy veggie-burger" Ledbetter