Horse's Neck...

Just to make it COMPLETELY official, I was browsing through
the volumes of "Books In Print" (available, usually at any
library), and Horse's Neck is definitly out of print.  There
is no listing for this work, though there is a listing of
"Tommy" by him (i.e. the $45 broadway play coffee table opus).
So...have to find it in the used book stores, fans.  If you can
get someone to give you its ISBN # (all books have such a number
on the page with publishing info) many used book stores can do
an online "call" for you.  I've obtained many out of print books
by doing this.

Happy hunting, Henry G.