standing and screaming

With all this recent debate about standing and sitting, screaming and
not screaming, I am just glad these were non-issues at Charlotte and
Atlanta.  I think everyone stood for both shows.  I was loud at
Charlotte but no one complained.

Two years ago I saw Elton John at Lakewood and, since Elton can't hit
the falsetto notes anymore,  :(   I felt compelled to help him out.
Can you believe that the woman in front of me had the nerve to tell
me I was off pitch in Rocket Man?  The gall!  I was nailing those
falsetto notes!

"My hairline ain't exactly superstar"

Frank