Teenage Wasteland book

FWIW, I picked up the above mentioned book, _Teenage
Wasteland: the Early Who_ through a discount mailorder
bookstore in CT called Edward Hamilton Books -- for $4.95.
They have a website (hamiltonbooks.com?) and are decent
to deal with and have a great inventory.  I'm not affiliated, just
a satisfied customer :-).  Incidentally the book goes up
through mid-1996 in a sketchy manner -- so so black and
white pics -- a must only for completists.

Cheers,
Ken
"We are normal and we want our Freedom!"
Vivian Stanshall and the Bonzo Dog Band