Re: Real Fans

I kinda agree with you, but like every coin, it has two sides.

Someone standing in front of me (By them selves) would annoy me VERY much.
Someone standing in front of me with 6,000 people standing in front of them
is a different story! (When in Rome ...)

But I must stand firm (No pun intended) about the "Shhhhhhing"! It's a
concert not a movie!

Yes you paid your $50 to sit and say nothing, but I paid $50 to stand and
sing along!