Real Fans

So...First it just wasn't okay for people to ask you selfish assholes to
sit down so that we can see the stage.  NOW it isn't even okay if we
ourselves try to sit at the concert, or semi-quietly enjoy the show (I
sing but don't scream), even if we don't ask you to sit down?! (I have
never had a problem with anyone being too loud, just too tall, and have
never asked anyone to be quiet).  Who the fuck do you think you are?
It's interesting that many of you have been writing in to say "who are
these people," because my husband and I were wondering who YOU losers
are!  I believe that you inconsiderate people are actually in the
minority, but are simply as vocal on this list as you are in concert.  I
wouldn't doubt that many who subscribe to this list are "silently"
offended.  (BTW, thanks to those of you who posted comments in support
of my position.)

Rhonda