bad day

        You'd think a Who dream would be a good omen for the day?  But it
isn't for me - I think I'm toast today.
        First, my recurring nightmare.  Now, I've discovered that of all the
tapes on which we record TV shows to watch at a later time in this house, I
grabbed probably the only defective tape in the house on which to record
"Vanpires".  I'll just have to wait until next week. <sigh>
        What's next?  A broken limb?  My book shelf will finally fall over?
I'll freak out and destroy my acoustic guitar?  What?
        Wish me luck!

JenniferD
My Guitar         __   ____		http://www.nt.net/~jen/
\---\____________/   -     \	       Always under construction!