Re: Who girls

I'm no Who girl, but I totally agree with Kathleen about the fans at the WPB
show.  I was about 23 rows back and I encountered the same type of
individuals.  They sat there like dead fish.  I was even asked to shhhhh
while the whole ampetheater was singing.  The rest of those around me acted
in the same manner.  They sat on their fat #$$%'$ and took up space.  I'm
sure there were some real fans sitting in general admission, way behind us,
who would have killed for those seats.

I didn't say anything about this in my initial post about the show because I
didn't want to be a downer.  Mind you, the show was great, but those around
me certainly add to the evening.  Thannk goodnness I met two people who we,
my wife and I, could have a good time with before and after the show.

Sorry to vent.  I already vented to the WHOJEW via IM's on AOL.  I'm now
doing it "en mass" (Sp?).

Lou

"Why do I have to be different to them,
Just to earn the respect of a dance hall friend,
We have the same old row, again and again.
Why do I have to move with the crowd,
Of kids that hardly notice I'm around,
I have to work myself to death
Just to fit in."