A Quick One

I have been A Quick One fan (or Tommy's Father  as PT refers to it) since the
first time I heard it in mono on vinyl.

That song kept the Stones from releasing their Rolling Stone Circus video for
several years.  After The Who performed it and the Stones came on, the Stones
looked like wallflowers.  Mick and Keith refused to release the video until
recently.

The performance is included in TKAA movie.  However, when you watch the whole
Circus show, in my humble who opinion, the Stones were correct in their
assessment.  They look like their asleep compared to the boys.  Even though
the Stones song selection was really good.

Jerry L.