Re: Shel Talmy

>In July 1965 Talmy told Beat Instrumental that he had recorded the
>following songs by the Who: I'm a man, Heatwave, I don't mind, Lubie,
>You're going to know me (written by Pete T), Please Please Please,
>Leaving Here and Motoring
>Dag from Sandnes in Norway

It was from this article that I assumed that the "Leaving Here" on "Who's
Missing" was the Talmy version.  But I went back and compared it and all
the versions I have of it (WM, box set and boot) are exactly the same.
And yet I have heard that Shel supplied some of the tracks for WM and TM.
 I'd love to know what the real story is.

                                     -Brian in Atlanta