Re: My Night with Stooooooooooooooooo

- --------------443F25A1CDC6DDBBEE324B18

"light-bulb!"
Idea for Who convention.
Who Convention/Ski Trip?

Dan

>  I accosted him when he arrived. We talked about
> the Who for hours. Every five minutes I swear one of us said, "You
> have
> that I want it" we are planning many trades in the future and a ski
> trip. It is wonderful to be able to get together with someone who
> feels
> the same way about the boys as I do!!!! None of my friends really
> understand.

- --------------443F25A1CDC6DDBBEE324B18

<HTML>
"light-bulb!"
<BR>Idea for Who convention.
<BR>Who Convention/Ski Trip?

<P>Dan
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;I accosted him when he arrived. We talked about
<BR>the Who for hours. Every five minutes I swear one of us said, "You
have
<BR>that I want it" we are planning many trades in the future and a ski
<BR>trip. It is wonderful to be able to get together with someone who feels
<BR>the same way about the boys as I do!!!! None of my friends really
<BR>understand.
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR><A HREF="http://www.hotmail.com"></A>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;&nbsp;</HTML>