My Night with Stooooooooooooooooo

I have just had the most incredible evening with Stooooooo. We met in
Plattsburgh, my home town and despite him being nearly an hour late,
everything was great.  I accosted him when he arrived. We talked about
the Who for hours. Every five minutes I swear one of us said, "You have
that I want it" we are planning many trades in the future and a ski
trip. It is wonderful to be able to get together with someone who feels
the same way about the boys as I do!!!! None of my friends really
understand.

Emmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee