Did Talmy Produce?

Brian,

>MCA also dealt with Talmy to get the tracks "Leaving Here," "Lubie (Come=

Back home)," "Motoring," and "Heatwave (original version)" that appeared
on "Who's" and "Two's Missing."

                        -Brian in Atlanta<

Did Talmy produce those?  I know they were from the sessions for the Who'=
first album, which never got released.  Well, actually, "Leaving Here" wa=
from their first recording session, so I *know* that wasn't Talmy!  Did h=
buy their early tapes?  What gives?  I'm SO CONFUSED!! <g>

- --Carolyn
"I don't know where I'm going, don't know what I need"