RE: Great CD

I also love this CD, but for a different reason.  I was at the Carnegie Hall
Show  and sat in the LAST row of the hall.  Despite it being the famed
Carnegie Hall, the sound wasn't too great in the back. So it's great to
crank up the songs at home which I wanted to do that night.  It was also on
pay per-view. BTW, my wife and I brought these tickets from an out of state
 broker over the phone. I didn't have a floor chart of Carnegie Hall and
didn't realize I was buying the last row. (I got caught up in the moment and
said we'll take them. You Who Freaks know the feeling) How much did we pay?
$150 a ticket, that's $300 bucks on the old Visa. It's kind of a weird chill
up your back when you find your seat, it's the last row in the venue, and
you and your wife just paid $300 to be there.  Anyway the CD is a lot of
fun, The Cheiftains, Lina Perry singing Dr. Jimmy, Pete doing a cool WAY,
and Roger hitting all cylinders on "A Man is a Man" and "Sea Refuses No
River." Blair, you're right, the Overture is real clever.

Dave Kipp

>Anyway. I have had this CD for over 2 years and get more out of it
>EVERY time I play it. (Even more after the Quad show)

>The CD is

>"Roger Daltrey - A Celebration
     The Music Of Pete Townshend
     and The WHO"