I did it

I finally did it, I played another tape in my car other then "Isle of
Wight".
This tape has been in my cd-player since last November. I couldn't take
it out,
I tried and I tried but I had to here it one more time. Has this
happened to you,
maybe more then once? When "Quadrophenia" came out I had to copy my
album to 8-track (remember those) at least three times. It must have
been in
the car player for almost a year. Every Who recording I ever purchased
never
left my turntable, 8-track, cassette player or cd-player for a long long
time.

http://home.att.net/~therealme/