Ringo then and now

I bought Blockbuster's Ringo Starr & His 3rd All-Starr Band CD, and a few
weeks earlier I bought the Two Sides Of The Moon CD.  On the Blockbuster CD,
Ringo's between-songs chatter at one point includes a softly spoken line
about 'having his teeth fixed but now his lips don't work'--the same lame
line he used on Keith's album 20 years earlier!

By the way, on Ringo's CD that sure sounds like John himself singing "Boris
The Spider."  I guess his voice ain't so wrecked after all!  (This was the
excuse I heard for why he rarely sang on his own band's tour last year.)

Rich