Wisconsin Who fans and conventioneers

Sarah Bengtson wrote:

>Here in Frederic, WI, (population under 1,000) there are about 20 devoted
>WHO fans...although I would hardly consider Frederic a suitable town for
>a WHO convention!

Wow, I now shift my vote from Madison to Frederic regarding the community
with the highest concentration of Who fans!  Frederic may not be suitable
for a WHO convention, but the Twin Cities aren't too far away, are they?
Or, to accommodate people from all over the country, maybe we should choose
St. Louis (appropriate, because that's where this year's awesome U.S. tour
started).

This would be a good time for another convention, because interest in the
band remains high.  Is there widespread interest in a midwestern convention
site (St. Louis, Chicago)?  Does anyone out there know how to get one of
these things rolling?

Rich B.