Pete comments

It distresses me greatly that Pete would close out their tour by taking a
cheap shot at Keith.  Yes he was a wild man when he was alive, on stage and
off.

However, when he was on stage, at his best, their was no one better.  In my
30 plus years as a Who fan I have heard many bad notes come out of Roger's
mouth and Pete's lead guitar style.  Every bootleg tape I have ever heard has
some of these.  It came with the territory back then.  However, how many
bootlegs have you heard with bad drum parts?

In my days I have seen them all, Ginger Baker, Mitch Mitchell, Charlie Watts,
Ringo, etc., most were good drummers, even great (except Ringo) but compared
to Moonie they were all boring.

If you have never seen the Isle of Wight Who video in it's entirety get it.
 Vintage Who, vintage Keith.

Maybe I'm just over reacting but felt it my duty to defend the greatest
drummer in Rock and Roll history.

Jerry L.