JAE and Van-Pires the series

I've been asked to pass this information on to all of you.  I'm sure
you've heard some of it before, but just in case, here goes:

<<  I think it's time to let The John Entwistle Band mailing list know
about John's latest project.
   It's called Van-Pires and it airs on the Fox network, Saturday
morning
September 13th Between 7am and 8am.  This is a state of the art
1/2animation 1/2live action show.  Everyone should check their local
listings on Fox as the time may vary.
     Each episope will feature the theme song written by John Entwistle
and Steve Luongo called Horror Rock (The Van-Pires theme).  And a song
"in part" from the new soon to be released album.  The underscore will
be based on that song and they will most likely run the song again in
the credit roll at the end.  With a little luck we will have the 14 song
CD released very soon.  I believe that everyone who is a real Entwistle
fan will be pleased with the amount of serious bass playing on this
record.
   John sings and plays his ass off.  There are 3 friends of the band
that made guest appearences on the album, Billy Squier, Leslie West and
Keith Moon.  If you don't know the story about Moonie.  John played the
rest of the guys in the band a demo track from the distant past.  It
only had bass, drums, a vocal and "mouth brass."  It was called Bogey
Man.  Steve recgonized Moons drumming and asked JE if he had the
master.  He said yes. Steve suggested that the band overdub the missing
tracks and finish the song.  It's one of the best cuts on the album.
  It was a real trip for the guys to be playing with Moon.  Steve
produced it with John, sang harmony and played percussion.  Steve said
"It was VERY cool."
  Anyway please pass this on to all of John's friends and fans.

Well Ox fans, there you have it.  Let's hope that CD is out soon with a
tour to follow!

Rob LaTerra