"If this goes on..."

> Also,let's remember
> that Talmy owns the tapes because essentially he *paid* for them,so he's
> entitled to ask any amount that he sees fit.

Ian:

Paid for them? I thought he got them as part of the court settlement,
which was rather unjust due to the judge's lack of Rock industry
knowledge. If this is not the case, please elaborate on it.

> Sooner or later one side or another is going to move on this.

Let's hope so, because I doubt they'll be worth much to the mass market
in a few years. Unless The Who stay together and Pete pulls a utterly
fantastic rabbit out of his hat.
My thinking is that now is the time to release a remixed MG. From here,
the value will go down year by year.

Oh, and my earlier Talmy comment was meant for Kevin, not Brian...my
mistake!

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "There's a million ways to laugh/And every one's a path..."

            Pete Townshend