Replys re: WPB Tickets

	I Just want to say thanks to Kathleen and the others who replied to my
queries about ticket availability for the WPB show;  I ended up not going
because of money and time constraints--I would have ended up spending about
$800 for airfare, concert tkts, lodging, car rental etc. I was wondering tho
if maybe I was passing up the last chance to experience that
PRICELESS	experience of oneness (WHO-NESS?) 	that I felt at the concerts I
did attend ---esp. when the crowd ROARS	 at the opening of Quad, or after
John's solo and at the other various high points of each show--it's a feeling
that can only be experienced if you are THERE, and will never be captured on
video, really.  Is this the sensation that Pete wanted to albumize with the
Lifehouse Project?  Anyway, I would be curious to know if you and your
husband made it , Kathleen.   Also, is the "Who Girl" aware that her License
plate was projected onto the large screen at the Va concert?
			Jeff