MY TWO ENGLISH POUNDS

	I  was at the Nissan (VA) show and two nights later at the Va. Beach show,
and I have been so pleased to read some of the other reviews by fellow fans
which have basically echoed my impressions and feelings about the
performances, tho one of the things about Pete's performance which thrills me
almost as much as the windmills, etc. which nobody has mentioned , is the
quality and strength of that man's singing voice!  What power and passion and
yearning is still in his heart and lungs--virtually undiminished .   I live
in Md., and I am wrestling with an urge to catch a plane down to WPB for
Saturday's show----can anybody give me odds of getting even a lawn seat down
there if I decide to go at the last minute???    WHO CARES!   Jeff.