Who Are You?

Er, hi, all, this is my first mailing list ever so bear with me here...

My name's Carolyn.  I've been a Who fan since about 1980 or so, when a
chance remark or two in a Beatles book turned me on to the second-greates=
group of all time.  (Actually, don't tell my Beatlemaniac friends this, b=
ut
I secretly think the Who ARE the greatest group of all time!!)  Anyway,
I've become a die-hard fan.  Seen them twice:  St. Louis, Dec. 6, 1982,
when the overhead light bank almost brained Daltrey in the middle of
"Drowned", I think it was, and Aug. 7th, 1997, at Nissan Pavilion.  Both
great shows.  Wish I could've seen 'em with Moonie.

If I can share a bit of info with the CompuServe folks out there...Just
like to say that I'm the section leader for the new Who section in Fan Cl=
ub
C (GO FANCCLUB).  Love to see some folks hang around there, share Who
stories, bring questions, and the like.  Trust me, I'm NOT trying to pull=

you away from this list!!  I'm only on my second issue and I think it's
fantastic.  You all obviously know your Who!

Anyone know if they're planning to tour anywhere once they're finished wi=
th
this US gig?  I have a friend down in Australia who'd love to see 'em.  I=

think he's out of luck because of the vow Pete took back in '65 or so, bu=
you never know....

Well, hoping to hear from some of you in the near future....Join Together=
!!

- --Carolyn