The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #202 -Reply

I have tried before, but I gonna try again...does anyone out
there know what has become of P. "Dougal" Butler, Keith
Moon's long-time personal assistant and author of FULL
MOON? I have had this book in my possession for some
time, and have tried a couple of times to find out if
"Dougal" is still alive, what he's up to, is he reachable by
email, etc. etc.

By the way, FULL MOON is an outstanding (not to
mention hilarious) account of a portion of Moon's life -
although it is often poignantly tragic, too.

Looking forward to hearing SOMETHING.

88 fingers@bigfoot.com