VA Beach Review

Well we just got back a few hours ago from VA Beach and the show was simp=
ly
incredible.  It seems that with every additional show I see the guys just=

keep getting better.  They sound great, they look like they are having fu=
and I just can't believe that it is going to end in 6 days.  Last night's=

show was going to be our last but now I am not sure.  I feel an obessive
need to be at the last show in West Palm Beach - you never know you might=

see me there.

Only two additional comments to any of the last shows:

1. Naked Eye replaced TKAA which was perfectly fine with me. (It's one of=

my favs)

2. Pete's extended version of Drowned was the best I have heard it yet an=
the solo that Pete did at the end of WAY just left me breathless.

To top off a perfect night we meet some great people who happened to be
staying in the same hotel as the guys.  We went back with them to have a
few drinks and who did we meet in the hotel bar. The OX himself.  I just
sat at a table about 10 feet from him and gazed at him for about 1 hr
before I got the guts to approach him.  All I can say is John Alec
Entwistle is truly a giant of a man.  He was friendly, witty and just all=

around wonderful.  He chatted with us for a bit shook our hands and signe=
my husbands shirt for us (it's being framed this week and hung in the
gallery).

This man is truly a wonder.  Does he realize that he is the greatest bass=

player of all time.  He was actually signing autographs  John Entwistle,
The Who (or The OO in one case) as if we won't remember who he is or what=

band he plays with.  It just boggles my mind.  =

Only one more comment and you men can ignore this if you wish.  He has th=
most wonderful hands.  Very soft.  I don't think I will ever forget the
feel of his hand in mine.  It was simply a spiritual experience.

And to the new lister that we sat next to (sorry I forgot your name) I'd
like to hear from you.  We had a great time and I just hope that we didn'=
bang into you too much.  I apologize if we did.  My chaperon wasn't much =
of
one last night with all the alcohol that he consumed.  He let me jump all=

over the seats and get caught with my camera.  Thank god they didn't
confiscate it; only asked me to put it away.

Well that's it for now. To all of you waiting. ENJOY & maybe I'll see som=
of you at West Palm Beach.

Kathleen