[none]

 Howdy folks. I managed to get myself subscribed to this surprisingly cool
list. I have enjoyed reading a lot of the back issues on ftp. I have been a
Who fan since 67 or so, and have seen them twice, in 71 in Chicago, and I
guess in the early 80s in Houston. Of course I cannot match the devotion
that you all seem to have!!! Most of my Who collection is on vinyl, a bit
on CD. I have some black and white 5 x 7s of the 71 show. Nice closeups.
 I met Roger Daltrey in about 75 at the studios of a Chicago radio station,
where he did an interview. My girlfriend got me in. The 3 of us sat in a
small waiting room prior to the interview and just talked. He autographed
an album for us, I think it was Ride a Rock Horse...the girlfriend got it
when we split. After the interview, we all walked out, and said goodbye,
and he walked off alone back to his hotel. I remember he made faces at
himself in the tv monitors!! Me, I walked back to work (I was a mail clerk
in downtown Chicago).
 Anyhow, glad to be amongst you!!!
 Mike Jones