RE: Nissan Preshow Reminder...

Hey there-
This is a little late, but what time will you all be at RT til?
I'm stuck at work till 630pm in DC;

Where are your seats? I'd love to run into a listee or twelve at the
show- will you be wearing any identifying materials?

I'm making up an ODSS & SODS sign, complete with who logo- will be
wearing it on my back!

Regards,
Michael- I'll be the one screaming (narrows it down, eh? Actually, I'm
a redhead with a black eye)