Stones in Toronto (Non-Who)

Normally I wouldn't waste your time, but I heard a Rolling Stones rumor from
a NY radio station which is usually a pretty reliable source.  It appears
that the Stones have finished their latest album, it's in the can and the
CD's are being pressed. No word on release. The band recorded the album in
Toronto and a strong rumor says they will be appearing at some undisclosed
club in the area. For some reason, the Stones have some connection with the
Blues Brothers and the word is they will show up at one of their gigs and
play new material. For those in Toronto, this could be a cool music event to
check out.  Keep in mind, I'm only passing on a rumor. Take it for what it's
worth

Dave Kipp.