neat thing? Tacoma Quad boot

        Perhaps this was discussed at the time of the Tacoma tree (which I
wasn't on so I only paid half attention to), but there's something
interesting on "I'm One".  Maybe I want to hear it, what with Stoo getting
us on TV in Montreal, but I'd swear that Pete sings: "But I can't get that
internet look on my face."  I've told myself that I'm crazy and listened to
it over, expecting to hear "even-tanned", but it still sounds like internet!
        Would someone please check and tell me whether or not the show in
T.O. did some damage to my ears?

JenniferD
My Guitar         __  _____		http://www.nt.net/~jen/
 :::=====================I  |  Oops! It's: "You know we always come back!"