Who Plug in Connecticut Post

FWIW, it seems another venue doesn't know what they've booked ...

(blurb about concert events this weekend with a photo of our guys and the
following)

The Who is back on the road, and Roger Daltrey, Pete Townsend and John
Entwistle will demonstrate "Who's Better, Who's Best" at The Meadows
Saturday night at 8 with an opening set by Drivin' and Cryin'.

Originally touted as a resurrection of the Quadrophenia LP, exactly what
the legendary band will include in their set is anybody's guess at
thispoint. The Who's farewell tour from many years ago has been widely
ridiculed since the band often joins together, but no new material has ever
emerged and their reunion shows have solely been theatrically driven, with
the acclaimed Tommy usually being the focus, what with its subsequent
Broadway run and all.

Saturday night's Who show, sandwiched between alterna-rock gods Live and
metal mavens Queensryche on Sunday, should prove that although the
generation Daltrey screeches about in the Who classic "My Generation" isn't
the same one flooding The Meadows' gates all weekend, the sentiment
remains.

Does this mean we'll get Magic Bus with the "standard" encore, and one more
thrown in ... anyway, keep the reviews coming in ... they just get me wound
up for tomorrow night!

Diane