Greatwoods Mannsfield Mass. Show on 7/31/97

     I'd like to hear a review of this show ! In this morning's Boston
     Globe the review was very positive even if it was buried in the middle
     of the entertainment section at the bottom of the page ! I guess that
     they just don't get it ! To tour now playing a concept album recorded
     23 years ago and playing with such power , such intensity , such
     emotion !!! Can any other band possibly even come close to pulling
     this off ?! We all know the answer . There is no other band !!!

     I spent yesterday calling the ticket agency every hour on the half
     hour hoping that Great Woods would release some additional tickets
     down front in section 2 as they often do . Well, it didn't happen ,
     and I just didn't have the money for a scalped ticket . That coupled
     with a minor family crisis that come up yesterday afternoon pretty
     much put the lid on any chance of the seeing the boys yesterday .

     So,here I sit at work this morning  feeling very melancholy but
     hoping that someone may be able to get me a tape of the Great Woods
     show . I would be very very grateful . Can any one help me out ?

     Please E-Mail me or call me at home . My number is 508-374-9262.

     Thanks,
     Phil Sevigny