Re: concert enthusiasm?

In a message dated 97|07|29 22:05:31 p, youse wrote:

>>So tell me;  how attracted to Pete are you?
>
>Me?  Erotically?  Not much.  He's just a another guy to me, sexually
speaking.

ahh, but alas and alack!  i quite often have recurring (monthly, i guess)
erotic dreams about Our Kid.  mmm . . . ahh . . . anyway, don' task me what
any of it means . . . he always plays some sexy intellectual father role . .
. ahh, VERY freudian . . .

raine

"I'm Keith Moon . . . what's YOUR excuse?"