Feng is Fang?

Mark wrote:

>Paul, this is definitely "White Fang" (he's never been man enough to
>post under his real name, but instead gets around being kicked off by
>inventing a new "identity" each time). His "arguments" are almost word
>for word, his pet name for Yellow Ledbetter is one invented and only
>used by him, his writing style is identical, the sarcastic tone of his
>replies to each note, etc. etc. etc. You can do what you want with him
>and the list (it doesn't matter to me), but "we won't get fooled again"
>by this child-who-would-be-a-man and the massive inferiority complex he
>must wrestle with each and every day of his life.

I don't know...last time I talked to Mr. Fang (which was a night or two
ago) he told me he had been cutting down his time on the 'net drastically
as a result of work and the fact that yami is still down.

It could be him, but I don't know.  I mean, there is no way to know
definitely, but I'm not going to ostracize Wally without knowing whether
this is White Fang or just a new member that is getting wrongly accused.

So, there's my $.02 without taking a side either way :-)

Jason A. Hare The First

              ******    Jason Hare :-)  ******
                   <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
                http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
        All kinds of unforeseen events wait to surprise you
                     and make you glad you're alive.
				- Jack Kerouac