I got a ticket!

I have always hated reading posts from persons that just got tickets
or just went to shows.  Well now it's my turn.  I just got a ticket
to see the boys in Charlotte NC by ordering on-line through
Ticketmaster.  And it's a decent seat.  Way off to John's side but
only half way back in the second section (area 9).  I've seen our
heros before, once in '89 and once in '82, but both times I was so
far away I would see Pete swing and hear the chord a second or two
later.  Of course one reason I could still get a nice seat is that I
am going by myself (loner).

Does anyone have any hints about getting seats for Atlanta?  Should I
go to a Ticketmaster outlet and stand in line or try on-line ordering
again?  Sometimes tickets do not go on sale on-line until a day after
they go on sale at outlets.  Is that the case for Atlanta?  Help me.
I am new to Georgia.

Again one of those rare opportunities to see the remnants of the
greatest live rock band ever.  So now they are maybe the second
greatest ever.  Second to what they used to be...

with sweaty palms,

Frank