Who FAQ!

I was browsing around on Chris's Who Links and was stunned to find
that SOMEONE ELSE is writing a Who FAQ!  I'm sure you can imagine my
outrage...although to the guy's credit (I believe his name is "Brad"),
 I'm sure he didn't know I had already written one.  And he didn't
really steal my thunder/jump my claim/rain on my parade, as his FAQ
is still in its beginning stages and mine is just about done.  (I
also think mine is a lot cooler, but then again I'm biased.)

Anyway, if anyone would like to see the most recent version of Yellow
Ledbetter's Who FAQ, just drop me an e-mail and I'll send it to you.
Oh, and if anyone would like to put it up on their webpage (something
I can't do myself), that would be super cool too.  Just let me know.

- -Yellow "Now ready for beta testing!" Ledbetter