Another contender

Dear Kathleen and Yellow,
     I'm sorry to inform you of this, but you'll have to compete with one
more person in regards to Pete and his next destined love in the after life!
Perhaps, if this dispute cannot be settled, be can all get together and
figure out some sort of a time share.  Afterall, a little time with Pete is
better than no time at all.  However, I am selfish and would only propose
this as a last resort.  We wouldn't want to start any nasty wars!

Yours Truly,

Jennifer