Bruce's collection...

To all those who have ever wondered...

Bruce has a mighty fine Who collection indeed.  A lot of high quality items that most of us are never likely to see in our
lifetime let alone own.  When you first walk into his room and see the array of posters and autographed albums/photos et al on
the wall you know that you are in a special place... a place of worship... light the candles and don the sacred robes...

Bruce is in no way forcing me to say these nice things and there is definitely not a high velocity rifle pointed at my head.

Regards to all and see you soon,

Denis from Australia.

PS - Sorry to hear about the Italian shows but hey, s**t happens!

PPS - Check out the Who in Australia at:  http://www.pcug.org.au/~dbowler