Editing

>What makes you think it was added?

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear.  I wasn't implying that Keith's
comments had been edited IN to the track, merely that there had
obviously been quite a bit of banter going on before-hand, but that
it had been crudely edited OUT, and all we are left with is that
final comment just before the song starts.  The proof that this has
gone on is everywhere.  For instance, on the 25 year re-release, Pete
gives a long introduction to Magic Bus, but all we are left with on
the original is the words "Magic Bus".
Citywatch Ltd
Tel: +44 171 403 7706
Fax: +44 171 403 7022