New Kid and Mod Boy

Hey A.C.C.,
Welcome to the Brotherhood of the Who, the greatest rock band ever!  For
complete information on the Who, including albums, lyrics, films,
biography, bootleg info, etc go straight to Wes Bigg's awesome Who Site,
"The Hypertext Who" at this address:
http://www.eden.com/~thewho/
I'm sure there are plenty of Who sites and fan pages out there, but
being an Internet novice myself (and a rabid Who fan for nearly twenty
years) I found The Hypertext Who an incredible place for veterans and
initiates alike.  Aside from this, go straight out and buy the CD "Who's
Next" and go rent the video "The Kids Are Alright", the essential
rockumentary of the band.  There are two different versions of this
video.  One was edited brutally; the live version of "A Quick One" is
cut in half (criminal).  Get the complete version of the video to really
see the band in all its glory.
To Mod Boy,
Success Story was written by John and was recorded in 1975 for the Who
By Numbers album.  Check it out.  By the way, does anyone know the story
behind that scene where John blows away the gold discs?  Those couldn't
have been his real gold discs?!

Thanks, Leo