RE: Rick Wakeman

Yes,   a year ago I read an article about Rick Wakeman being a "Born =
Again"
Christian.   I also heard rumors that Jon Anderson was nearly bankrupt.

I would be sorry if what you said is true.  My love for Yes is just a =
half a notch below my love for The Who.  On Tuesday, tickets went on =
sale for a Yes concert at the Beacon Theater, NYC, which I bought.  It =
was then announced that the concert was canceled.  Internet grapevine is =
that Wakeman was, or is on the verge of being fired. =20
				Dave Schwartz