New Kid on the Net

Hi there!
As the subject says, I'm a new guy; not only to Internet (I'm on the net
since last days of march), and this list (subscribed a few days ago), but
also to The Who (I almost know nothing about them). I started to like The
Who, not long ago, when I ask a guy for a tape with some of the best stuff
of them. He recorded pittyfully a 90 min. TDK
I like most of the songs I've got, but I don't even know their names (he
forgot to write them down). Anyway, in spite of the low recording quality,
no names attached, no lyrics understanded (I don't speak english that
well)... I like The Who very much, and I'd like to know more about them.
That's why I'm here: to let you teach me...
First of all, I'd like to know the The Who discography: I mean their
published original works such as L.P.s, E.P.s, etc. as well as their
bootlegs, alive recordings (concerts), etc., etc. In two words: Everything
About'em.
Besides that, I'd like Whatever About'em, such as lyrics, biographies,
history, stories, etc., etc.

Hoping not to be bothering you...

A.C.C.
acc1@impsat1.com.ar