Re: Sparks vs. Sparks

I'm positive they didn't edit Sparks into My Generation on Live at Leeds.
I'm a Sparks fanatic.  It's probably my favorite song ever (that is, when
it's a live recording of the who with Kieth Moon).

As evidence:  I have a bootleg of a show in Amsterdam, Sept. 1969,
supposedly the first time they performed the complete Tommy.  And they do
the same thing.  They play all of Tommy, and then My Generation at the end
of the show with a second round of Sparks in the end jam.

- -Jerry