LAL, IOW

Now, beat me if I'm wrong, but wasn't IOW the performance were Kieth broke
his foot(of ankle) before the show, and they had to shoot him up with pain
killers? Or is that some other performance? I remember I read it somewhere
that this happened. It was either here, or from Maximum R&B. I'm not sure
when or where, but I know it happened.

Y'know what's REALLY Depressing? The Who are going to be in St. Louis, and I
really can't go. Number 1: I live in Kansas City, Missouri so it's a bit of
a drive. 2: I can't drive ( no car & I'm not old enough) 3: Can't afford to
go( the Show, gas money, and the time)
        But that's not the worst part. The worst part is that they perform
on my BIRTHDAY!!! UUGGGHHHHHH!! On July 19th I will turn 16 years of age,
with no Who. (Wouldn't that be a great coming of age present? Getting your
driver's license, driving 350 miles and seeing the Who for the first time,
all in one day. . . Yep, it sure would. TOO BAD IT AIN'T GONNA
HAPPEN!!!!!!)Ugh. I think I'm going to go cry now.

Andrew Thompson

P.S. Ugh.