Who Tour in Billboard

Billboard today says the following:

The Who are going back on the road in May for three weeks in Europe,
including a May 18 date at the Wembley Arena in London.  Acc. to
Billboard, the band, who once claimed that they hoped they would die
before they got old, will kick off a 20-date US tour July 19 in St.
Louis, covering mainly midwestern and East Coast venues.  As with last
year's "Quadrophenia" tour, drummer Zak Starkey (son of Ringo Starr)
willjoin original Who members Pete Townshend, Roger Daltrey, and John
Entwistle.  The shows will include a full performance of "Quadrophenia"
as well as favorites from throughout the group's history.  The US dates
wind up Aug. 16 in West Palm Beach, Fla.

Note: I am not sure if this is going to be any different than the last
tour.  I wish they would do a TOUR, not a "Quadrophenia" show--not like I
don't like that, I saw it three times, but I want to see the WHO in
CONCERT!!!!!!!!!

Call me selfish . . .

Kevin Cherry

00cherry@cua.edu