[none]

I cannot believe that they're not touring west of the Mississippi. This is
completely outrageous!!!!!! I waited hours to see them last fall and the
Great Western Forum in South Central L.A. was absolutely packed!!! What
gives?!!??!?!?! How does one even go about acquiring tickets to a show
outside one's own state? How do I find out such things? I'm going crazy here.
Someone help me.
Or am I just gonna get lots of postcards - "We're having a lovely time -wish
you were here."    ?

Or is it YOU Townshend?!?! Are you just scared of getting slaughtered by the
L.A. press? Trying to get back in control of your own existence, eh?
Remember, you're not mature, you're derelict!

- -Chaim