[none]

Laur asked:

>I also have a question about the chant on Psychoderelict and wondered if
>anyone can help out with this. In Meher Baba M3 they are chanting "We are,
>the ??????" Can someone fill in the blank for me?

>Laur :)

¦I believe the chant to be: "We deserve a Universal Grid" or "We want a
Universal Grid"

As I recall, much of the concept for Life House was born out of the chaos and
magic which swirled in and around the large music festivals of the late
sixties and early seventies. I recall an interview with Pete where he states
with awe "..during a certain moment when we were performing Tommy, everyone,
the whole audience, would stand up. They would remain standing for the rest
of the show...." He goes on to say how fascinating and what a charge that was
for him.  If you've seen "A Message To Love" -The Isle of Wight Festival"
then you might get a sense of the atmosphere, though the film displays a
dirtier side to the whole enterprise. ANYWAY. I think this concept of the
rid or Grid Life was derived from the idea that the Rock could be liberating
for the entire world. In Psychoderelict the concept appears to have taken on
a cynical patina, because there is a theme of "we deserve" "I want that
thing." It seems that Ray High is assuming the selfish desires of his
audience in his sarcastic refrain, almost thumbing his nose at the audience-
"FRee ride to the HOuse of LIfe."  but $40 a ticket??!??!?! yipes! Just my
thoughts.

- -Chaim