comments about The Who in a nursing home

Kentthe1@aol.com wrote:
>Ledbetter, I usually find your contributions humorous, but I didn't even
>chuckle at that pathetic nursing home saga. You can do better than that. I
>want a revised edition on the list by Thursday or you get a big fat "F"

        Anyone who didn't laugh at Ledbetter's farce (not to be taken
seriously as it seems to may have) must have his his or her sense of humour
surgically remove.  It was hilarious, in my opinion!
        Don't forget, these guys aren't gods (as much I would like to think
they are).  They're susceptible to time (althought Roger seems to have
discovered the fountain of youth) like the rest of us!  And that sounds just
like them, if they mellow out as they get older.
        In short, you needn't be rude, sir/madam.  Calling a piece of my
work (of which I am probably proud) "pathetic" would crush me.  At least
tell her what you didn't like at what you'd like revised instead of saying
"It bites - write me a new one"!

JenniferD
My Guitar         __   ____
\---\____________/   -     \    <www.nt.net/~jen/homepage.htm>