No Subject

Day 4

We began the day in the Kitchen.  Everyone was cooking something
different.  John cooked his regular sausages in the same pan as the
Linda McCartney veggie sausages that Godfrey and I were sharing.  I
had to surround GT's sausages with mine to try to create a dam and
prevent the animal fat from mixing with the veggie stuff.  Life has
its little trials.

We got a lot done today. The idea is to get 3 or 4 songs ready to
record on Monday when Pridden returns.  We already have 2 done and
most of the 3rd.  The 2nd song is called "I wouldn't sleep with you"
so if you had any concerns about the black humor don't worry.

This is a very productive time.  The lyrics and music are still
flowing so I guess I didn't jinx it.  We are all getting on real well
and we can't wait for everyone else to hear the results of this trip.
I really feel that the band is going to produce a great CD and that
everyone ( OK almost everyone) will be pleased.  We begin tracking
tomorrow and I get the feeling that we may complete more than 3 or 4
numbers but we'll see.  We will record for a week straight, OK maybe
we'll sleep a little.

Dinner was at The Farm House down the hill from John's.  Lisa and I
ordered the chili and asked for it extra hot --- mistake!  We'll pay
for that later.  Godfrey had a veggie dish, naturally, and when he
went to the men's room I hid one of Alan's chicken bones in it just to
see his reaction. Rock & roll pranks will never die.

So now it's back to the house and in the studio for another couple of
hours and then a quick movie ( Needful Things) and off to bed.

2:30am goodnight all

- --
Alan McKendree        amck@eden.com        512-478-9900 x206
Adhesive Media, 101 W. 6th St., Ste. 210, Austin, TX   78701