Re:Bloody Pete

The photo in question(bloody hand on face) was indeed taken
by Annie L. and if my memory serves me correctly it was during
the brief 1980 tour at a west coast location.  The story I
READ was that Pete had tried to puch a hole in a wall following
a concert on this tour(supposedly he was "very" happy at the time)
I did see the band a week or two later at the end of the tour
(Hampton Coliseum-Hampton VA) and his hand was bandaged but the
show was GREAT !!!

Glenn